- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.8xOCRCuX.dpuf Best Jailbreak Tools for iOS 6.1.3 - Mobile info Zone | Android 4.4.2 KitKat | Jailbreak ios 7.0.4

Now a days jailbreak is a fashion for iPhone user,by getting jailbreak your iPhone you can access or install any kind of paid or check apps in to your devices in that case jailbreak is famous for all.But its not so easy for all.there are many jailbreak ios 6.1.3 tools but not are working fine.you can try out them selves .
The jailbreak software I mention below are easy to use and don’t take long at all. You don’t have to worry about messing it up, because even if you did something wrong (and that would be pretty hard to do or have any questions – you have customer support to back you.
So here are my top 3, in order from my top pick to my least favorite:--  

i found this software recently .In their web site they are describing their software features very nicely.  Personally, I have never had a bad experience with these guys. The jailbreak has always taken under 5 minutes to complete, and the instructions are simple to follow. Plus, they have a 30 day money back guarantee and a lifetime membership, so there is nothing to lose.
 
This site are pretty good.this site is reliable for jailbreak for any iDevices,but they have a problem.If you use their software in that case it took long time for jailbreak for your Devices.I have waited close to 20 minutes a few times and I wasn’t extremely happy with that, especially when I was pressed for time.I do have to mention the issue I had with customer support. They don’t have a phone number listed, so the only way to get in touch with them is via email. I wrote them about an issue I was having one afternoon, and they never got back with me until the next afternoon, which meant I was out of a phone all day, all night, and the next morning. Not cool!The one think is that its paid software.
The price is good, but they don’t offer all of the bonuses that you get with Jailbreak Unlock, which is one of the main reasons I have stopped using them. But if Jailbreak Unlock’s site is down for some reason, I would recommend these guys.

Ok. I have to be honest here. The only reason I include these guys is because I know the jailbreak actually does work. I used them a while back, when 6.1.3 just came out – before I found my other two picks. They were one of the first to come out with a Jailbreak for that version, so I think they deserve an honorable mention. Everything else about this site really sucks though.
First of all, the only number they have for you to call is one listed over in India. I didn’t notice that until I ran into an issue (I guess that’s my own fault for not paying attention). Regardless, it put a bad taste in my mouth right away. I am not cool with making an international call for customer support. Period. So I emailed them. They got back to me but it took them a while, and it seems like they outsourced all of their support to India so I was chatting with a non-native, which made communication more difficult.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top