Getting quality back links for Blog is the most important parts of off page optimization. Webmasters do a lot to get quality back link But does search engine value all these efforts? Does search engine consider all these back-links to give a site page rank? In this article I am going to explain all about link building.
There are 5 types of back-links a site can get :
1. Natural Links Natural links are the best types of links for ranking high in search engine. But day by day it is becoming hard. The key tweak for getting natural links is to write relevant articles. So that people find your article useful and link back to your articles. Submission to popular article directories is also a great way to get natural links. Because small and new directories extract content from popular one and that will give some more links in less strain.
2. Paid Links Most of the major search engines disapproved paid links. So my advice is, forget about paid links. Better to pay someone for more directory submission to get good number of one way links.
3. Reciprocal Links Reciprocal links are also dis valued by search engines. But some people still believe in reciprocal link building. Better to exchange your link with the sites, similar to your site content. It will help you to get some traffic.
4. Three Way Links Three way links are much better than reciprocal links. Search engines value these links because they are one way and natural.
5. Article Links Articles links are great for search engine ranking. It is one way and natural and quite easy to get. Just write some good informative articles and submit them to some high ranking article directories. And you are done.