In this tutorial I will be calling the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad as iOS Devices as they all run the iOS firmware to make the devices work. So when I say iOS devices, I actually mean the iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad. These methods of installing apps will work on all the devices.First off let me tell you, I am assuming that you have already jailbroken your device. All of the following will only work if you have a jail broken iOS system and also if Cydia is installed. Secondly, let me also tell you that I am doing this just for educational purposes.If you don't have jailbroken device then visit below given links
Download Absinthe 2.0.4 Untethered 5.1.1 Jailbreak [Direct Links] :
Preparing The iOS Device:
a) Open up “Cydia” on your iOS device.
b) Touch on “Manage”.
c) Touch on “Sources”.
d) Touch on “Edit”.
e) Touch on “Add”.
f) Type in http://sinfuliphonerepo.com and then touch on “Add Source”.
g) It will give a Source Warning page, just touch on “Add Anyway”.
h) It will take you to a black terminal page telling its downloading packages, let it download. At the end touch on “Return to Cydia”.
i) The touch on “Search” and search Appsync.
j) Choose the appropriate version of Appsync according to the iOS version you are running on. That is, if you are running on iOS 3.1 then touch on Appsync for OS 3.1, if you are running iOS 3.2 then touch on Appsync for OS 3.2 and if you are running iOS 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1, etc then touch on Appsync for 4.0+ and if you are running 5.1.1, 6.0, 6.0.1, then touch on Appsync 5.0+. To find out your iOS version that is installed on your iOS device, go to Settings>General>About and next to “Version” it will tell you your iOS version.
k) After touching on the appropriate Appsync version, touch on “Install” then “Confirm”, and again the terminal window will run telling that it is installing Appsync, then touch on “Return to Cydia”.
l) Then exit out of Cydia and restart your iOS device.
Using new version of iFunbox.
2. It will be a zip folder. Extract the zip file and you will end up getting the iFunbox program.
3. Download the cracked app that you want to install to your computer from the internet and copy it on the folder where you have iFunbox (you don’t have to move it to the folder where iFunbox is, it doesn’t matter, but to make it easier I just told you to do it, its upto you !)
4. Connect your iOS device to your computer.
5. Double click on iFunBox and start the program up
6. You will see a window like this
7. Click on your device then click on “Install App”.
8. Browse to the folder where your cracked app is saved and choose the ipa file.
9. iFunbox will install the app to your device.
10. After installation, iFunbox will spit out whether the installation was successful or not, and iFunbox will go into idle indicating a successful install.
11. Now close iFunbox and go check your iOS device, voila the cracked app is installed..